Friday, December 4, 2020

Starting to Film the Movie

 Today I thought since I had some extra time today I would start some of the filming. I'm not doing the big scenes, I'm starting with some of the simple stuff. All I did was some of the stock shots like the one of the house and some of the cars. I also did a run through of my plan for the movie. And I know your probably wondering why didn't just start filming. It's because all of actors are busy today.My main character is at school today and she was slumped in work. My supporting character is also busy working today. As the director of the movie I'm also pretty busy with all the rest of my schoolwork. Thats also another reason why I wanted to start off slow and ease our way into it. I know that when I start filming, its not going to take that long. I'm also taking this day to plan on my filming process so that the process can go smoother. Making a plan can make this process faster and can make it easier. That's why I appreciate all the planning we have to do in preparation for our final project. The planning process helped me learn lots of new things like the different geners and lots of other short films to help us out with our movie. I know I say this on every blog, but I am very exicited to get started. Matter of a fact, this is my start. So I guess I can say that I'm exicited to continue this filming process. This weekend I think I'm going to progress even more and get more scenes finished. I say the weekend because thats when everybodies here and everybody will be off. I forgot to also say, when I was filming my house for the stock shots, the cars continued to come down my street. It's the weirdest thing because the whole time I wwas inside there were barely any cars that passed by, but the right when I get outside it's a bunch of cars coming down my street. I really hate when that happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...