Monday, December 7, 2020

Filming More of my Short Film

 Today was my actual start of filming. It honestly was way harder than I thought because the weather was so bad. When I woke up this morning it was dark and cloudy and I had to wait till the middle of the day so the sky can clear up. Even though the scenes I filmed today wasn't outside, still needed clear natural light. I was shocked that it even rained because we haven't gotten rain in a while. Like I said in my previous blogs, I'm kind of starting slow because all of my actors are busy with other things they have to do. So today I started with the one of the beginning scenes of the movie. I started with the scene of main character getting ready to go out. My actor was so stubborn and it took forever just to get what we filmed today. Just to prevent this problem, I asked her before I started this project if she was sure that she wanted to do this and she said yes. This is literally why I said that last time I didn't want to work with my family. They honestly don't understand how important projects are and its honestly so annoying. Now that I'm thinking about it, I definetlyfilmed the wrong scene today. I definetly going to have to fix thar. I was thinking the scene I filmed today was the beginning when it wasn't. The beginning of the movie is the scene when they are having bible study. But I did get one good scene of her starting to get dressed. But now I know that having the storyboard on hand


while filming is essential, so that I won't make that mistake again. I don't know what I was thinking not having my storyboard with me because I usually have it with every project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...