Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Editing Blog (Adding Titles)

 Today I have finally started to edit my short film. I thought I should start off with aomething simple like the titles. Since I am using Apple iMovie, I wanted to make sure I knew exactly how to work it. I started by going in the app and looking at all the buttons so I know how to apply what I need for my movie. I started by putting all of the beginning shots in the bar to see how much footage I had. When I put all the shots of the beginning scenes in, I realized I didn't get the other shots I wanted to add in. I wanted to have some pan shots of the beginning from different angles to get the feel that the movie is starting. I know that I do have the opportunity to re-film that part of the movie but unfortunatly I can't. The reason I can't refilm that part of the movie is because my sister, the main character changed her hair. If I was to refilm that part of her with different hair, I would have to refilm everything I've already filmed. Having to refilm everything I've already filmed would've put a huge setback in my completion process. As was stated before I started with titles to get me going on my editing process. I like that I can have my titles on stock shots, so thats what started with. I did try to look for the required titles to ensure that I had all the titles needed to complete this assignment correctly. Sadly I couldn't find where the list was so I probably have to look at my past movie to look for all the titles I included. Since last time I had to make up a production company and filming service last time,I'm going to use the same company names for this movie to keep it in the same name. I'm honestly not sure if I want to even keep the stock shots in the beginning because I can just put the titles throughout the first part of the movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...