Monday, December 28, 2020

Filming Blog

I have finally completed filming my whole movie. I really don't know why it took me so long to finish because I could've finished most of the movie in one day. I could've finished everything except the girls in the car part. I think the only reason I didn't finish it all in one day is because everytime we got to it, we were already tired from filming the other parts of the film. Another reason it took so long to film was because I was waiting on my mom to be home for filming because she was busy during the week. Since it was finally the weekend everybody was available for filming. We filmed the part of her mother findin her in her room and kissing her goodnight. That seems very simple to film but it wasn't at all. Everytime I would say action my sister would start laughing, which made me laugh, which made us waste more time. I tried to get the lighting as best as possible. Since I knew the scene was supposed to be dark I knew it couldn't be too much light in the room because it is supposed a night scene, and since we were filming in the day time I had to make sure the blinds was closed to make it look a little darker than how it would if it was a light scene. I also couldn't make it too dark because I knew I had to be able to see my actors for the best in video. I also filmed the part of the mom confronting her daughter about the party she went to. I made a rookie mistake by not sending my actors the screeplay beforehand, because I had to feed them the script because they didn't know it. I would feed them the script and they would get an idea of what is happening in the scene and they would perform it. I was actually very surprised on how fast they understood the script. The very last sceen of the movie was the part when the mom confronts the daughter. about the party, which is supposed to be a little emotional. I was very shocked about how they took their lines and made it their own and really put their personalities into it. It was like they were real actors, I was very shocked. But there were also problems, like my sister wasn't corrupurating. After we completed doing this scene, I told them they were going to have to do it again ao that I could get another angle, and she was acting like she didn't want to do it, but eventually my mom made her film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...