Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Editing Blog


 Since I have now finished editing the titles in the movie I can now start editing the rest of the movie. I honestly didn't think editing the titles would even take that long but it did. I think one of the reasons it did take so long was because it was my first time editing in iMovie. Another reason I think it took so long was because I wanted the titles to add to the titles of the movie with colors and animation, but I don't know ow to do that. I also think to get all the cool stuff you would have to purchase something and since I was using the free version I only got the simple stuff. I also didn't want to have the titles white but I didn't want to distract from the clips itself. So after I finished the titles I knew everything after that would be pretty easy. Some of the clips didn't need too much editing, so those parts were pretty easy. Like I said before, since this was my first time editing a big project on iMovie, I knew I had to add music on some scenes and it was kind of hard. It kept adding the music on the wrong part of the clip and I would keep trying to slid it over and it wouldn't move. I eventually figured out how to add the music to the right part of the clip and it was sweatless after that. After I started adding all the different clips of different scenes and I notice how unorganized I really was. In my gallery some of the beginning scenes was at the end and some was at the beginning. I realized thats probably how profesional editors of movies clips are because I know that movie schedule clips for different times. Like thay sometimes do the end of the movie first and sometimes the beginning last. I also added some sound affects so it wouldn't be a soundless movie. In the beginning when I was setting the scene with where we were, I added the sound of crickets to keep a settle mood. And since we were outside it was perfect and actually sounded real. I also added the sound effect of a cellphone ringing for a few parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...