Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Another Filming Blog

 I really wish I wasn't doing another filming blog but I did film alot. Yesturday I finally filmed the biggest part of the movie. I filmed the part of the girl and her friends going to and from a party. I've been wanting to film thos scene for the longest, but I could never get everybody in place at the same time. I didn't even know I was going to be filming it today but I knew I had to because my cousin was finally off from work. And the day everybody is available I didn't have my phone. Since I didn'e have my phone I would've had to use one of my cousins phone to record. But I ended up getting my phone back so that I can film the movie. Luckily I was able to get my phone back because I knew I had to use my phone because I had the best quality camera. So I first started with the scene of her going outside to the car in the coat she had on and heading to the car. I couldn't finish that scene right then and there because I didn't have my other actor for the car scene. So we had to go pick up my cousin, which is the other actor, to complete this. We didn't want to go far from my cousins house so we found an area by some christmas lights to film at. The only bad thing about that area was that it was in the middle of the road. So everytime I saw a car approaching we would have to go all the way around to let the car go ahead. Everytime we turned around we had to start over and I had to tell them their lines over. Since I didn't print out the script like I wanted to, I had to tell them their lines and hoped they rememebered it. So I would go over their lines and they would practice it while I was in the car with them. After I told them their lines I would get out of the car so that I wasn't in the shot and wait for them to finish their lines. Right when I would get out the car they all would forget their lines. One person would mess up and then the rest of the people in the car would follow right after and forget the lines. They all would be so goofy and start laughing and make us start the scene over. But we ended up finishing that scene and doing the part where the girls was on the way to drop off Abby and they were late for curfew. I also loved how my actors took the script and made it there own by adding some lines they would normally say to get more into the character.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...