Thursday, December 3, 2020

Updating the Websites

 The last time I blogged I stated that I will be updating my websites to make it more appealing. Today I went on all the social media accounts and added profile pictures to make it more appealing. At first I did have a banner for the twitter page but it was kind of getting annoying to look at. It was kind of loud with blues and purples and it just wasn't as professional as I wanted it to be. So I took that one down and made a new one. I made it on google docs and took a screenshot and uploaded it on all my accounts as a profile picture. Next up I'm going to work on banner to add to all the accounts. It might be a little challenging because the way I'm doing it, it has to be shaped perfectly. I think I'm going keep the banner just as plain. I'm going to keep it black and white to match the profile to give a more professional look. That was also one of the reasons I deleted the old one I had. On the Instagram account I added a bio talking about what the page is about and why there is even a page. I also added the wix website to the bio of the Instagram account. I was also planning to add updates to the media accounts like that I'm starting to film soon. When I made the profile picture it took like two seconds for me to add it in to all the social medias. It was almost like it was a copy  and paste for all fo them. Adding the profile picture to the Youtube honestly took the longest because it was kind of complicated trying to locate all the settings. But once I found the right tab it was very quick. To keep the media acoounts updated I want to add little tidbits of what I'm doing to get to the end of the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...