Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My Commercial


I wanted to take you guys and also myself down memory lane. I've insert the very first project that I've ever done in this class. And now that I'm re-watching it, I see that I didn't know as much as I know now. If I were to do this project now I would make the music a lot lower so that the audience can hear the dialogue more clearly. I feel that the idea was really good, but it wasn't executed in the best way. I honestly thought this was the hardest project for me to do. The due date was the hardest for me because one of the group members weren't there and she wanted us to add more to it but we didn't really understand the program then. Which was one of the reasons I furthered to work alone for the remaining projects. Like I said previously, working in a group taught me lots of things that helped me with the other projects. They taught me how to edit and properly blog. Our group chemistry wasn't the best then because we didn't really know each other that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...