Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My Music Video


Now the music video. This had to be my favorite project all around. This was my favorite thing to film, edit and blog about. I had an absolute blast doing this project with my family. I don't feel the story line was that clear but I can say that I'm still proud. Now that I'm watching it, it doesn't make any sense. It was really hard because my family quickly realized they didn't want to continue doing it. Mainly because we filmed this on Thanksgiving and it was now food time and everyone was getting cranky. But it was still really funny because the two girls on the left had the most struggle with the dance moves. And I know your probably like, "it was only like two moves", yes it was. It was so hard to just get one good take of this shot. But it was still my favorite because I got to be with my family. For this being my first project that I worked on by myself, I managed surprisingly well. I hit every deadline and did just as good as everyone else who worked in a group. The only struggle I had was choosing the song because I had so many ideas but most of the songs I wanted to do was inappropriate and had to much cursing words in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...