Monday, April 6, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection

Now on to the CCR. The CCR wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be a challenge having to talk for 12 minutes but it wasn't hard at all. The key that helped me was getting a great interviewee. Courtnie helped me a lot throughout this project because she was prepared and knew how she was going to do it. When we was introduced to the CCR style this time we were aware that it was supposed to be a video. Then I got an idea to do it like a "YouTube" video in a mukbang style. I knew that mukbang so we're really popular and my cousin and I always wanted to do a mukbang. You can imagine how excited we were to get started. My interviewee also came with her own questions to add to the mukbang theme. We communicated really smoothly together and it was honestly a great filming process. The hardest part apart this CCR was the editing portion. I had to restart the editing process two times. The editing software was hard to keep things saved. I also had a big problem with the music, and I wasn't able to add it to the video like I planned. It made me really upset that I couldn't finish this with my best but I hope you still enjoy. I also had trouble adding it to this blog because it said it was too large to insert so I had to chop it into sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...