Monday, April 6, 2020

The Final Movie

You would not believe it! The movie is finally done. Yes, I said it, its done! I'm honestly so excited that I finally get to show it to you all. This has been an actual roller coaster. And just like roller coaster their fun but also full of surprises. This journey has been crazy but I'm so grateful that I got the chance to experience it. I learned so much during this time like the importance of having your own sd card and the benefits of working alone. Since we've been quarantined we haven't been able to be physically in school, which means we couldn't continue to use the school computers for the editing software. At school, before we were instructed to stay home, I dumped all my footage on the computer and lost all of my footage when I got home. Then I had to find a new editing software and film most of the movie over. I even had to cut out the gas station scene because the movie was too long. While editing I figure that I really didn't need it. I really hope whoever is watching it enjoys it because I worked really hard on it. I'm sure you all will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...