Thursday, March 19, 2020

"Re-edit" Blog

Now that I've completed all of my re-filming for this movie, the next step is to piece it all together. Usually after we finish filming, its time to go back to school and edit what we have, but since the virus has spread more rapidly over the past days, we are forced to self quarantine ourselves for our safety. Since we are now forced to stay that means I can no longer finish editing my movie. Since I used pinnacle studios it limits what I can do at home to little to none. It would be more helpful if the software I use was on my own lab top at home. Luckily I didn't have to re-shoot the parts of the movie where we were at race trac or the parking garage. I only had to re-shoot the part of the movie where it was at my house. The social distancing luckily didn't effect my filming process as much as it would've. In the link below it's a link to an article that talks about how even major movies like Fast and Furious 9 has been pushed back due to this same issue. I can relate in so many ways, because of social distancing the editing process will get pushed back. Which will eventually push back the due date. In some ways I do feel bad for not being all the way done with the editing process. Even though I know its not my fault at all, I just wish I could've been more prepared for this delay. If we were able to attend school this week, I know I would've been able to complete this in full.
https://variety.com/2020/film/uncategorized/fast-and-furious-9-vin-diesel-coronavirus-1203531860/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...