Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Re-shooting another part of the movie

Today I reshot the part of the movie where the actor “Sara” is coming out of her house in a rush. This was the main part of my refilling process because when I initially shot this part when it was around 5:00 in the afternoon, which means I was losing light by the second. So you can imagine how dim it got after a few minutes of filming. That’s the obvious reason on why I wanted to refill that portion of the movie. This morning I got up ready to film this part so that I can move on to the next step of this film making process. It didn’t take us that long because I knew exactly how I wanted to do it. I knew the exact shots I wanted and the angle I wanted it in. I gave a measure of how much time I needed to film today and it worked. I gave myself no more than 10-12 minutes of filming time. The filming time gave me a great motivator to finish today. You might think “oh you probably just rushed it”, but I didn’t, everything just went so smooth. I’m actually really excited to add these things to my movie. I feel it will make the movie 10x better than it already is. I think these will also help with shortening the movie. In my last blog I was explaining how the movie was well over 2 minutes, which is not good. These shots that I took today were more start to the point shots and not much of the extra shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...