Monday, March 16, 2020

Re-filming the very beginning

Today I re-shot the beginning of the movie. Initially I wasn’t going to but I thought about my vision for the movie and it didn’t fulfill it like I wanted to. The beginning was of “Sara” waking up in a panic as she realizes she’s late for work. I feel like doing it over would be better for the movie all together. Another reason I filmed this part over is because I wanted to use the phone instead of the alarm clock. Honestly the alarm clock looked tacky in the room setting. To me, I could tell it looked like it wasn’t in the right place. It was just ugly and outdated looking. Now I’m going to use a regular phone to relate more to the audience. Now I’m day everybody use their phone for an alarm. It would look neater and more normal to the film. Even though it might be harder to the adjust the clock for the film it still would be easier to understand the film. Another important reason I’m doing this part over is because after my peer review they suggested that I add more dialogue to the film. I’m going to  make the actor hint more clues to the main idea of the film. This picture shows how I got the shot for the beginning. It’s a high angle to show what the ceiling sees as she sleeps. I couldn’t stand over her because she had to throw the blanket to get out of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...