Sunday, March 15, 2020

More Editing

Today was a great day in class today because I finished. Yes, I finished my film with the existing shots that I had. I probably shouldn't be this happy because I'm still not all the way done, but just knowing that I completed something I'm happy. I guess my filming process was pretty organized because I got all the footage I needed for this film. It was kind of rocky sometimes because I filmed most of the shots on different days, which means they were on different folders. So, I had to keep importing the footage that I needed and it took up lots of the editing time. Even though I know my film isn't at its fullest potential, I am still proud of it. The software was also really hard to work with because in order to insert a take into the track it has to load so that it won't stutter while your watching it. Whenever it would load I would just blog in the mean time. It was lots of loading. But I still managed to finish, which you all know I'm proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...