Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Editing a lot More of the Movie

So today was another editing day for me. Today I can honestly say I got a lot of work done. Today I added one of the most important parts of the film. I edited the gas station scene where the three main character was getting gas and started to get followed by Darkmin. Today was also the day after the peer review day and you would think that I will be talking about I should do to fix it. But today was actually a progression day. I got to further get into the completion of the movie. I’m getting really excited to actually finish. Now that I’m realizing I have to do some reboots and also re-edits because I realize that my film could be a bit better. I’m excited to perfect this film to the best of my ability because I really want to get a good grade. It’s getting closer and closer to the due date I’m getting more and more nervous that I might not be all the way down. All in all today was still a good editing day because I got really close to being done. Hopefully next class I get the chance to finish before I do re-shoots and re-edits. As I previously mentioned, I can’t wait to be done with this project because I really want to see the outcome and be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...