Sunday, March 8, 2020

Editing some more

The next day of editing I came in to class wanting to start editing eagerly because I know last class I didn't get to finish as much as I wanted to. So I got my lucky computer and I open the program and all of my editing was gone. It really wasn't gone I just didn't get to the save it right. I had to start all the way over, but I was kind of happy that I got to restart. I did add titles to the beginning part, which is probably the only part that went right. But I ran out of time because the editing software took a long time to load in to the track. So I cut off my film to what I have edited. The film ended up being only like 20 seconds, which was just the stuff I actually edited. I don't think the group is going to like what I have so far. If I was the reviewer I wouldn't know what my film was talking about either. I wouldn't care either because I know I'm not done and the other group grading it doesn't know my plan for the film. When I finish editing I think I'm going to be some what proud of my film because for starters it's done and I won't have to think about it again. I just really wish my vision would come to life in the movie so that other people can see it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...