Saturday, March 7, 2020

Starting the Editing Process

Today was the start of the editing process. I would've started a couple days ago but my computer wasn't working. I got to class a little late, which meant all the good computers were gone. When I got the bad computer I thought it would work, so I dumped all my footage on a folder. Little did I know the program didn't even open. I was so upset, but I continued and found another computer, and it still didn't work. So back to today, I re-dumped all my footage on another computer so I can start editing. When I got to all my footage in a folder, I forgot how to do the whole process again. So the program finally opened up and finally found out how to import. I only got through to the title pages and a little bit of the beginning. I tried to do some transitions but I couldn't find the good ones. When I put them in, they weren't as smooth as I wanted them to be. Today I didn't get as much done was because our teachers were having discussions and it took some time from the editing process. I wish I would've had more time because now I worry that I'm not going to finish by Friday. I might have to just put it all together for the peer review and finish it in my re-edit process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...