Friday, March 6, 2020

The Peer Review Blog

Today we did our peer review where each group gives their movie to the other group and they critic it. This exercise helps the each group member get constructive criticism by someone in their age group. I graded another persons project who is also working by them self. His movie started off with him talking to the camera for about 15-20. I didn’t know what he was talking about because his movie had no audio whatsoever. His movie was different, it had no other characters or a “what happened next” at the end of the movie. The thing I like about his movie was the location and how it set the mood of the movie. The location was in the mountains on a snowboard resort, it was beautiful. But his movie didn’t have none of the correct shots or angles. But I didn’t like that it had no audio because it took the whole purpose of the movie. I also didn’t like how at the end there were 30 seconds of him just snowboarding. I wish I could understand why because it was confusing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...