Monday, September 14, 2020

Intro/Welcome Back Blog

Im backkkk!!! If you all didn't remember, my name is Kyndell Baskin and I am now an 11th grader in A level Media Studies. As we all know we have been in school since before spring break, and I've realized that I like online school way better than being in school. But I liked it better last year because it wasn't a set time to wake up and it wasn't a zoom call for every class. Im so exicited to get started on all the new projects that's coming up. All the projects that we did last year was really fun, I can only imagine all that we will get into this year. Im still really shocked that I'm still in this class because at the ending of last year I wasn't planning on taking this class at all. The reason I wasn't going to take this class was because I thought it was going to be too much on my work load as a junior. My original plan was to take my A level class in my senior year, but I realized the only way I can take an A level class was if I take it consecutively with AS level, so here I am. I haven't did one of these in a long time, Im not sure what else to say. I guess I can talk about how this class requires alot of creativity and I've realized that I'm not as creative as I thought and it makes do lots of thinking. Since I did it last year I know that I can do it and I know that I'm at least okay. I've heard the overview of the whole and the only thing I'm worried about is the 1,000 word essay at the end of the class only because I'm not the best writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...