Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Title Research: Watch The Titles Website

So now that I've found one website, I had to research another website so i can have another option. I thought that finding another website would give me an opportunity to have more options. My initial thought of the website is that, its a bit more basic than the other website. Not to judge a book by its cover, I think it will have a less variety of movies. Usually I go through the charade of movies and usually locate movies that sound more familiar to me. On this website I found the movie Are We Done Yet and I know i couldn't use that because that's no where near my genre. So I kept scrolling and I came across the movie Mad Money. I wasn't sure if it was a thriller so I researched it on google and surprisingly it wasn't. Like I said in the beginning I usually go with movies I recognized so I can be a bit more prepared of what to expect. I continued to look on this website and I notice I didn't find anything interesting. I guess my hypothesis was correct. So, I think I'm going to go with the other website because I feel like it had a better variety. If  I had to prefer these websites to anyone would tell them to pick the website based on your genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...