Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

So today we started off our day with the teachers telling us we have 6 more blogs due. Initially you can guess that I was shocked, but when they started explaining what we were going to do I wasn't so shocked. With this blog we are supposed to research these websites and choose a couple of movies that is related to our chosen genre for our pitch. The website has a bunch of movies with all kinds of genres but what's special about this website is that it only has clips of the title part of the movie. The website was really easy to use, that I already found a movie related to my genre. I found the movie Charlie's Angles, I'm not even going to lie I never watched that movie. To make sure it was apart of my genre, I had to open another tab to clarify that it was a thriller. After exploring this website a little more I realized they have a very large selection of movies. But I waded through ALOT more movies and found the movie Get Out. And I know everyone has seen these movies but I didn't. But I do think it will help me explore this project with a blind eye going in. The person I am can get really bored if I I've already watched it. I think this is a good start because I've already got 2 out of 4 movies and I've only been on one site. Now I'm going to find another site so I can find some more movies to watch. I just know I'm going to blow these blogs out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...