Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Starting the Genre Research

With doing this power point it help recognize that there are so many film genres. This project also helped me understand that each genre has its own elements and conventions. Since I did this project a long time ago it helped learn how to correct my power points. I wasn't as strong with the power points back then as I am now. Also, when I did this project I was working with other group members and now I've proven to myself that I can do it by myself. To find my research we searched on google to find some of the convention that are usually in our specific genre. Our genre was "Crime". At first I was kind of thrown off with this genre, but it turned out to be really easy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...