Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Me and My Pitches

      In my last post I introduced myself and talked a little about myself. I also talked about my pitch ideas. I did come up with 3 pitches but I'm not really sure about my last one. My top two pitches are: "Sometimes being bad isn't always good" and my last one is "Maybe being curious can lead to death...you never know." Each pitch is a different movie idea. I didn't quite finish my movie for either of my pitches. My teachers were saying you should probably create the whole movie in your head so the first two minuets can easier to create and also film. Usually when I get an idea, more ideas comes with it. When I start my brainstorm process I'm sure it will come easy to me. Now I will explain each of my pitches.
      For my first pitch, it gives you a hint of what my story is going to be. The story will start with a person breaking into a home. But upstairs there is another person who lives there and is hearing everything going on downstairs. Originally I wasn’t going to do it like this, I was going to have the owners catch the robber in the act. I am kind of still considering both of the ideas. Then it goes into robber breaking the house items and the home owner is getting more and more nervous. Then the home owner remembers that her dad owns a gun. At the end you see if she used the gun or not to end it at the 2 minutes. I don’t really think that idea will fill up the 2 minutes. So I might have to come up with a little more details to add to the 2 minutes.
       My second pitch also gives you a clue of one of my movies. The story of this pitch is a bit different than the other one. It starts of with a person driving into a parking garage parking her car. Then she gets out of her car to see a suspicious person. She goes over and try to see who it is, hints the curious part in the pitch. She goes over to see him and he kidnaps her and takes her. But it is revealed that she has a baby in the car. Since I’ve narrowed it down to these two choices, I think I’m going to go with this pitch because it gives the viewers suspense and wonder. I’m going to do this project by myself because I really want to capture the vision that I have and I don’t want it to be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...