Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Beginning of Something New

      Hello my name is Kyndell and I attend Fort Lauderdale High School. I have now completed the first semester of my 10th grade year. I love to cook and I also love to cheer. This year has been kind of stressful because my classes got way harder second quarter. I had to really butter up my teacher just to get a better grade. But this semester I’m going to work 10x harder so that I won’t have to do that this time. I not going to have to do that because this time I’m going to actually earn my grade. Last semester my grades kind of made a little slip but this time it’s going to be better that the first quarter. Now that we are in the new semester we are also in the new year of 2020. This year is going to be so great for and I can’t wait. Hopefully my teachers has a little joy about the new year too. Maybe they will be a little more lenient with the grades.
       In this last semester I’ve learned all about the stuff you don’t usually see while watching the movie. It’s really because I didn’t know it takes this long for the pre-production process. I understand now why it takes up to two whole years before a movie has even come out yet. I didn’t think the storyboard was needed as much as it is. The last project I did, I used the storyboard as my best friend, I always had it in my hand. If I didn’t have it I knew that I was going to be lost. I actually thought that would be my hardest part for this class but I actually enjoy it a lot. I really am bad at drawing but I do like it when my vision comes out as planned. For this project I would value the importance of a storyboard and I this I’m not going to be the actor. For this project I would also not procrastinate on my blogs. This project is going to be fun I can tell.
       A pitch is a Hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. Usually like one sentence. Some of my pitch ideas are:
                • Sometimes being bad isn't always good.
                • Maybe being curious can lead to death...you never know.
                • Don’t be fooled by their appearance, people lie all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...