Monday, November 18, 2019

Planning Blog for Music Video

Today when I got into class they were explaining to us that we have two blogs due by Thursday. I started thinking to myself, “like how am i going to finish two whole 30 sentence blog. But then when they let us start working, my mind went completely free. What I did was, I listened to my song (Single Ladies by Beyonce), and I just kept getting such good ideas. For my costumes I will have someone in a swimsuit, in pajamas, and some people will wear regular clothes like jeans and a shirt. For my location it's going to be my house. But I did want to do it at a bar but i think i can transition my house to look like a bar or a club. My actors would be my cousins because I think they would be great components for his video. It would be my three girl cousins and my two boy little cousins. I haven't been planning this video for too long. I started on thursday and finished my planning today.
 For my props i would use, headphones, luffas, and also food for a certain part of the video, and drinks like the person is at the bar. Look below to see my schedule for this project:
11/18 - Today I started my storyboard in class. But I ran out of time before i got the chance to finish. So I had to finish it in study hall, and it actually came out really good. Today when I get home I’ll finish this blog or even start my storyboard blog. If I don't finish this blog in study hall then I’ll finish this blog.
11/19 - Tomorrow if i don't feel like finishing it today then I’ll finish it tomorrow after school. I really don’t like doing my “B” day homework on “A” days.
11/20 - Then on the next “B” day I’ll show them my storyboard and get it checked and make sure its right. 
11/21 - This day will be my turn in day and then after that I’ll just relax and do other homework.
11/22 - Friday is my birthday so I won't be doing any homework or work on that day. But since that day is a “B” day I’ll check out a camera so I can work that weekend.
11/26 - On Tuesday, I’ll start my editing process and I’m sure the filming blog would be due on that day.
11/27-29 - This is Thanksgiving break, so I won’t be able to edit because I won’t have the software on my computer.
12/3 - I’ll most likely finish editing this day and I’m sure the editing blog is due this day so I’ll finish it this day.
12/5 - I’m not sure what’s due after that.
12/9 - So now i know that the CCR questions due sometime after this day so I’ll probably start that.
12/11 - CCR questions
12/13 - CCR questions
12/17 - CCR questions

12/19 - CCR questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...