Thursday, November 21, 2019

Storyboard Blog

 Today i am doing the storyboard blog. Fun fact, we actually had to do two whole blog this week. I was actually prepared to do them. I knew how much time I had and I was prepared to finish them. The blogs were usually due today at 12. But they pushed it back and made it due on Friday at 12. This blog is meant for me to talk about my project but im going to keep rambling just so I can get enough sentences. Like I said in my previous blogs, I thought the story board was going to be the hardest part for me. But when I started it came to me naturally. When I was doing my first blog for this project it took me like 30 minutes just decide on a song to do. We had to pick a song in order to complete my blog.
Before I went to class that day, i had the song i wanted to do and i already had the plan set. But when the teachers started to explain the rubric, I started to think that my music video wasn’t fitting the requirements. So when i was trying to blog all I kept thinking about is what song to do. I was looking up songs, trying to find clean versions, and I kept trying to listen to them to see if I can come up with a story line. But then it hit me, Single Ladies by Beyonce. That song used to the pillar of my generation. When the song came out it was always being played everywhere I went. When I listened to the song it gave me a great story line I can use. I'm really bad at drawing so you probably won’t understand my vision now, but I did write words so that you can maybe picture it a bit better.
             It starts off with people doing everyday activities that get interrupted by a calling. The calling is the part where it says, “All the single ladies”. Then it starts the story with the main character at a bar. The main character has been with her boyfriend for four years and hasn’t yet proposed. She’s been with him through all his ups and downs and she feels she deserves that ring. Now the main character is giving up on the relationship and trying to explore other options. So she meets this guy at a bar and they are really enjoying each other’s company. And her boyfriend gets jealous and doesn’t want them talking. She explains to her boyfriend that she has waited and been there and he still hasn't proposed. At the end of the commercial The main character leaves her boyfriend and goes with the guy she met at the bar and also leaves her ex-boyfriend crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...