Sunday, November 24, 2019

Filming Blog

              This weekend was supposed to be the filming of our music videos. But I didn’t film this weekend because I knew this weekend for me was busy. At first, I thought that Friday was the only day we could check out cameras. So I was like the first person to check out a camera. But then I realized Friday wasn’t the only day to check out a camera. After I realized that I turned my camera back in and just relaxed the rest of the class. We were supposed to be doing our essays, but I had already finished that. We were also supposed to finish our blogs, but I also finished those earlier. We were also supposed to finish our storyboards but I had already finished that. If I didn’t finish that I would have been able to finish my storyboard blog.
             I had to finish my storyboard before my blog because we had to insert pictures of our storyboard into our blog. This time was actually harder to insert pictures of my storyboard because this time it was actually three pages long. So it was hard to cramp it all in one blog because of the thirty sentences. So I had to make the pictures super small. In class the teachers were talking about how they need the blog to be legible and able to read. When they were explaining that I kind of got nervous, but I didn’t change because I already turned it in. Since I didn’t get the camera this weekend, he said I get it for the break. I honestly think that will be better for me because I’m doing it with my family anyway. So what better holiday to film with your family other than thanksgiving!? I’m really excited to film and I’m sure my family is too.
            I’m sure when I tell them about it they’ll be on board. On holidays like this, we always get bored so I think this will be the perfect time to film. It will give us a chance to spend time with each other and have something to talk about and also bond over. Now that I’m thinking about it, it's probably a bad idea for me to nor tell them about it. I think they’ll be fine because either way they still have to do it. I’m actually really proud of myself because I’m glad that I chose to do this project by myself. Because I see my old group members stress about the location and actors and I’m really glad I don’t have to deal with that. I just know that this project will be sweatless because I got everything planned and ready to go. I really hope my plan comes into real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...