Friday, November 29, 2019

Filming Blog

         This past week I finished the filming of my music video. I was going to do it this past weekend but I was busy and I knew I wouldn’t have my actors focus. I finished filming on Thanksgiving day and I would say it was the hardest thing to ever do. My actors kept on annoying saying they didn’t want to do it and that I was being mean. So now I have learned that I can’t film with them ever again. I filmed most of the boys part on the day before to relieve a bit more stress. The worst thing about them was that they were too excited and couldn’t stay focused. Then wouldn’t listen to what I said. They were great with the acting by the way. It was just that they were way to excited.
          I was so stressed on the first day of filming. They wouldn’t stay still or stop laughing. But the hardest day was on Thanksgiving because it was food platters everywhere and people everywhere. All day I wanted to ask them to clear the setting but I didn’t have the heart to. Every time I needed my actors they would be like “I want to eat” or ”I’m tired”. It was so annoying. It was like they knew I was annoyed they just wanted to make me more upset. It was so hard to teach them dance because some of them have no rhythm whatsoever. We had to do so many takes of each scene because they kept messing up so much. It was harder because I was the director and also the main character. 
           But all in all, it was so fun to film with my family. I would really do it again because they are so funny. They did make me upset, don’t get me wrong but it so fun teaching them the dance and seeing that they didn’t know what they were doing. I literally had to dumb down the dance just for my cousin. It was a blast I really can’t wait until I edit it all so I can see all the stuff I shot. I can’t wait to show my family the finished product. Right after I finished filming I got to eat good food. To me it was a win win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...