Monday, October 7, 2019

Research blog: Commercial Conventions

Today we started the commercial process and my group, and I decided we wanted to do the commercial on Fort Lauderdale High School (our school). We decided we wanted to do it on a club or sport here at the school, but we can’t decide which sport or club. One of my group members wanted to do it on the poetry club, and I was asking her what we do the commercial on and she gave me great ideas she had. But I was thinking we can do it on our school's cheer team because we can talk about our upcoming games and activities coming up and we can also talk about what they do at practice and see how they come up with performance ideas.  
My group and I still haven’t decided on what we want to do for our commercial because one of the girls wants to do the poetry club and I want to the cheer leading team, but the other girl likes my idea with the cheer leading team. So, we may or may not do that idea, but I don’t want her to be uncomfortable or to not feel heard. Today we were supposed to finish this blog in class but since my last week blog had some technical difficulties, I had to put a little more attention on that than I wanted to. 
Before I fixed the technical issues with my other blog, I did already start this blog, so I was kind of happy that I realized I had a jump start on it. I wish there was more space in the classroom though. Because it would be a lot easier for groups to work on their work together. Even though this is only my second blog I think I'm going to really enjoy blogging this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...