Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction



   My name is Kyndell Baskin, I attend Fort Lauderdale High School and I am in the tenth grade. I am also on my school's cheer team as a co-captain. To attend this school I had to either join the Pre-Law program or the Cambridge program and since i didn't want to become a lawyer or police officer, I chose the Cambridge program. Usually students start their Cambridge journey in 9th grade but for me, I started in my 10th grade year. Now I take 3 Aice classes in one year.
   I do think I can handle the load of 3 Aice classes but its going to take me a little minute to get used to how fast the curriculum moves. When this class started we started off with taking notes and getting used to the curriculum. After getting used to the vocabulary we took a quiz to test how well we know the vocabulary. The test was kind of easy but I did get at least four wrong. This past week we did extracts to practice for the Cambridge test for the end of the year. The extracts were kind of hard only because every time the video started my mind would go blank.
   To make sure that doesn't happen again I'm going to study a lot more. Even though it might be weird to study by watching tv I do think its going to be very effective. Since this is my first year taking Cambridge I'm going to have to really focus on my work and do all my homework so I won't fail the end of year test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...