Thursday, October 15, 2020

Research 9, feature film

 First I wanted to start off by saying this movie was really good. It was lowkey sacary, but it was still good though. If had to rate this movie on direction style I would definetly give it a 10/10. I give it this score because the director paid so close attention to detail to the storyline. He made sure every scene was explianed , whether it was through the camera angles or through the scene it self. I loved how the director showed teamwork through the characters and that each one of them needed each other. I also loved how each character looked and had a different characteristics that made them further victorious. If I could give this movie a genre, without looking at the real genre I would say this movie would be a thriller, sci-fi movie. In the beginning of the movie, I really enjoyed the asmr before of the character started talking. One thing I didn't really understand about the movie was the constant showing of the disk piece. They continued to show the three symbols on the disk like we haven't saw it over and over again. Another thing that confused me was the many climaxes the director added. First it started with the guy that died and then he got tooken away by the monster. Which I thought was the climax of the movie but it wasn't, it was only the rising action. When they killed the first monster I thought the movie was over but the climax stairs went higher and higher. But the character devolopment in this movie was really good in this movie. It started with the guy on the left being scared and 2 being the hero. But at the end of the movie he was the hero that killed the monster to save his land. Even their leader, 1, he started as a selfish man that didn't want to save his other friends, and at the end he sacrificed his self to save his friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...