Monday, November 9, 2020

Planning For My Short Film

Its so much gonig on in the world, its great to be able to focus on projects like this to take my mind off of things. My schedule for the filming and editing process for this movie will get kind of hectic with all the events happening. After my storyboard is finished , I'm sure it will be expected for me to start filming. I will start filming on the 14th and end on the 18th. But that schedule might be hard to follow because I have a lot planned on those days. So my backup schedule will be to film from the 23rd to the 30th. I wasn't going to film from the 19th to the 22nd because I'm going to be out of town for my birthday. But I think it will be cool to maybe get some footage from the vaction house. I tried to make this movie as simple as possible so that it can reduce the locations I would have to film at. I haven't decided which house I'm going to use for my film, its between my house or my aunties house. But I'm now considering to film at the house on my vacation because it will add a more flavor to the short film. I'm not sure if a car is considered a location but I do plan on doing a scene in a car. Just like last year, my participants will be my family again. I know last year I said I'll never work with them again but I think this time will be alot better. Mostly because thier parts are very minimal this time. In this time, the health and safety part of the planning is most important because of covid. When the actors are going out they will have mask and when the participants are in the cars they will have on seatbelts. Some of the props I will use in the movie is a cellphone, mask, and a bible. The costumes for this movie are very minimal. The actors will wear regular everyday clothes and party clothes. One specific costume that is picked out is the large coat.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...