Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Genres I'd Like to Research

 Since my pitch is "Sometimes the unknown, is unknown for a reason," it gives a very wide range of the genres it could relate to. I know in my previous blog I explained a potential storyline, but I'm still not sure that that is what I really want to do. Some of the genres that can go with this pitch are thriller, drama, and crime. Since you all already know my original plan, you all should that my original genre was drama. I'm really exicited this project because we explore other genres as well as the one I originally wanted to do. This actually opens my options because it lets me see a different perspective of the project. It lets me research and get more inspration for different storylines I can try. I was actually struggling to figure out which genre to pick because I wanted to research. I wanted to add comedy and action to see how far I can go with this pitch. Maybe I'll still research it for myself just so I can learn more about the genres. The reason I want to research thriller is because I feel that that genre is the easiest to portray in a movie. The reason I say that is because thriller genres are easy to come up with storylines for. I did use the thriller genre before so I think it will be a great way refresh my brain a little on what I've might've forgotten. I want to research the drama genre as well since that was my original plan for the movie. I hope that researching this genre maybe gives me more options for storyline ideas. Researching this genre will help me portay this genre better because I will know the ins and outs of the whole genre. I also wanted to research the crime genre because I never actuallythought my pitch could go in that direction. I think it will be very fun to see how I can potray my pitch during this genre.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...