Monday, October 14, 2019

Editing Lesson Blog



   Today we started class by going over the process to check out a camera and how to use the camera. The cameras were way smaller than I thought they would be. After they went over the camera functions they also showed how to use the tripod so that we won’t break it. The tripod is really nice and it stands really tall. I did think about using my phone instead of the camera but then I realized my phone camera isn’t that good and it probably won’t get the footage I need for the project. I’m actually really excited for filming day because my group and I have a really good plan and I also think our commercial is going to be really fun. We have two more days until we start filming because the week is so short. In today’s lesson our teacher went over the editing process.
   Our teacher went step by step to explain how each of the systems work. I don’t know if the editing process will be my favorite because I’ve never been that strong with editing with pictures or videos of my own. Even though I probably won’t be that good at it, I'm really excited to learn all about it and get better at it. Since the class is based on sharing most of the items used in the class, I think I’m going to try to purchase some of the items by myself so I won’t have to share with anyone. I already have the SD card so I won’t have the stress of thinking of someone deleting or even touching my footage. 
    I’m really happy that I chose to do this first project in a group so that we can learn from each other and they can help me with things I’m not as strong in like editing and I can help them with things there not as strong in. For further projects I may not work with other people only because I know we have to do it off campus and I don’t want it to be too stressful with location or meet up times. The editing process might be the hardest part for me so I’m happy that I have a group to help me out with skills I’m not as comfortable in as they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  Creative Critical Reflection     How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?   My movie is about  a teenage girl who lives i...